Saturday 22 December 2012

A Very Merry Christmas in Year 1!

Whew! These past 2 weeks have literally flown by. They have been challenging, exciting, fun, joyous- I've loved every moment. The kid's excitement about Christmas is contagious. We did a bunch of fun Christmas-themed activities. Wednesday we had our class party. I brought my kids over to the other Year 1 class for some snacks and games. We even had a visit from Father Christmas! 

Father Christmas visits both Year 1 classes
I sent my darlings home to their parents at 2pm yesterday- Miss French was on a bus home by 3pm ready to begin the holiday vacation! The girls and I are ready to celebrate Christmas- there are presents under the tree, cookie ingredients purchased, and some sweets ready to be eaten! We fly out on Wednesday morning to Venice for 3 days, and then from there we will take the train to Munich for another 3 days. I'm really looking forward to it! I will definitely write an update after I return, but in the meantime, Merry Christmas to all! I love you bunches! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!