Monday 10 September 2012

Going Away Party

Oh my goodness. I don't know if words can even describe how grateful I am, but I will try. Last night, after the last guest went home, I sat down, utterly flabbergasted by the generosity and love surrounding me. I feel truly blessed to have such wonderful family and friends. It almost makes this journey a little easier, knowing just how many people are supporting me, praying for me, and rooting for me. I feel like a little bird taking flight for the first time! 

Yes, there were some tears yesterday, but they were tears of happiness. I am so appreciative of everyone coming. If you are reading this, THANK YOU. Here some pictures from yesterday:

My Mom and Dad are going to fly this flag until I get home :)
Decorations outside... too bad it rained!
One on my best friends came to see me off!! 
My other best friend came too!! 
I have numerous thank you notes to write tomorrow! I am one spoiled girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!