Saturday 15 September 2012

Saying Goodbye is Hard

So we had a delicious Thanksgiving-esque feast last night! I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful momma! I've had moments of tearing up, but when I said goodbye to my older sister, brother-in-law, nephews and niece last night, the waterworks really began. I am still a little bit misty-eyed right now. I just can't compose myself. I don't even know why I'm crying, because I'm really excited, and I know I can stay in contact with them through facebook, emails, and phone calls. Plus I can come home in July, so it's really not that long of a time away from home. I'm going with friends, and I have the support of my company, so I'm not going over there blindly. I guess I'm just nervous about the unknown. Plus, saying see ya later is never easy. And I'm really nervous about the flight.

On the positive side, I'm all packed- with time to spare! For once in my life I didn't procrastinate haha.
Packing madness in my room yesterday!
All of my worldly possessions packed and ready to go! 
Enjoying my last Tim Horton's in Canada before I leave!!
So now, I'm all ready to go. I am drinking my Tim's and eating a piece of mom's pumpkin pie! I'm getting more excited by the minute!

I know that today (and probably the next week) is not going to be an easy, but with the strength God provides me, I know I will endure it. I am so lucky to have His love, and the love of my family and friends. It truly does make this journey somewhat easier. Well, that's the last update I'll do while in Canada. The next time I update, I'll be in jolly England! I love you all! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!